- 2 Large Handfuls of Salad Greens
- 200g Shredded Chicken
- 3-4 Rashers of Chemical-Free Bacon
- 1-2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese Shavings
- 1 Ciabatta Bun, cut into cubes
- Lemon, to serve
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Manuka Honey
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Squeeze of Lemon
- Add a small drizzle of olive oil to a pan over medium heat. Toast ciabatta until golden and season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cut bacon into bite size chunks and fry to your desired crispness.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Assemble salads with remaining ingredients.