As women, we need to maintain a delicate hormonal balance to ensure good health and a feeling of wellbeing. When the two major female hormones, oestrogen and progesterone, become imbalanced a whole range of symptoms can present themselves. Hormonal imbalance can result in: mood swings, anxiety, stress, weepiness, uncontrolled anger, irritability, emotional outbursts, sugar cravings, lack of energy, sleep issues and loss of personal identity.
30 Plus NuWoman is a scientifically formulated women’s health supplement that has helped thousands of Kiwi women since its launch in 2003. It is a 100% natural product that assists the body in balancing hormones. 30 Plus NuWoman is made from natural ingredients to treat symptoms such as Mood Swings, Irritability, Anxiousness, Sugar Cravings, Emotional Outbursts and Stress.
30 Plus NuWoman is a scientifically formulated supplement to provide women suffering from hormonal imbalance with support. The ingredients are formulated to regulate women’s hormones and thus alleviate some of the symptoms associated with hormonal imbalance. It is suitable for women of all ages (despite the name) who are suffering from hormonal fluctuations. At a basic level 30 Plus works by breaking down excess hormones in the body.
– Natural, hormone-free supplement for hormonal fluctuations during menstruation & menopause
– May reduce nervous tension & emotional outbursts
– May lessen anger, irritability & mood swings
– Gives a Natural feel good response
– Stabilises sugar fluctuations
30 Plus NuWoman contains a specific extract of Black Cohosh that works on receptors that “read and respond” to variations in the balance of oestrogen and progesterone. As well as a concentrated extract of Black Cohosh it contains several other vitamins and minerals that are effective at controlling hormone imbalance.
– L–Tyrosine – assists in regulating adrenal and thyroid function as well as improving moods. Can lead to increased energy, weight loss and reduced anxiety*.
– Chromium – Balances blood sugar levels which increases energy levels and reduces food cravings*.
– Black Cohosh – Cimicifuga racemosa has been used as a hormonal controlling agent in 30 Plus NuWoman due to its proven affect upon the hormonal system*.
– Vitamin B6, B9, B12 – Increases oestrogen clearance via the liver. This reduces oestrogen dominance and improves hormonal balance*.
We advise that if you suffer from any liver problems you should seek the advice of your healthcare professional before taking 30 PLUS® NuWoman®.
On rare occasions gastro-intestinal upset or hypersensitivity (rash or irritation) may be experienced. We recommend as a good healthcare practice to not take 30 PLUS® NuWoman® while pregnant or breast feeding. It is always advisable to let your healthcare professional know when you are considering taking a dietary supplement.
Use only as directed and consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. No added starch, gluten, yeast or artificial colouring.
Do not use the product if the blister foil is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
3 tablets per day taken preferably with meals. One tablet in the morning and one in the evening or as prescribed.
30 Plus® NuWoman® should be taken for a minimum of two menstrual cycles before assessing its effectiveness.
Store below 30ºC.
A response to your question can be expected within 12 -24 hours. If your request requires an immediate response please contact us via phone:
The Base: 07 847 0340
Centre Place: 07 839 2522
Chartwell: 07 854 8342