Harker Herbals BeWell Iron Boost 200ml
Highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate boosts iron and aids iron absorption. Liquid Dietary Supplement.
Essential for healthy energy, this taste-free organic iron bisglycinate is non-constipating and readily absorbed. Blended with herbs, fruit and vegetable juices selected for their Vitamin C and nutritive value to aid absorption and encourage healthy blood cells.
– Easily absorbed doses of elemental liquid iron (bisglycinate)
– Suitable for all ages, including children and menstruating, pregnant or breastfeeding women
– Natural blackcurrant flavour
– Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives, vegan-friendly
– Can be taken long term provided regular tests undertaken to ensure no excess iron accumulation
Each 5ml dose contains:
– Withania withania somnifera extract equivalent to dry root 888mg
– Codonopsis codonopsis pilosula extract equivalent to dry root 492.6mg
– Nettle urtica dioca extract equivalent to dry leaf 1368.5mg
– Iron amino acid chelate bisglycinate (equivalent to iron 5.03mg) 26.5mg
In a base of fruit and vegetable concentrate including NZ blackcurrant, spinach, organic beet root, organic carrot, blood orange, organic rice malt, natural sweeteners, natural flavours, citric acid and water.
Always read the label and use as directed. If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical advice. Not a replacement for a healthy balanced diet. Not suitable for diabetics.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 90 days of opening.
Formulated in New Zealand from local and imported natural non-GMO ingredients
Low iron levels
Fatigue and low energy
Adults : Take 5mls three times per day OR take a single dose of 15mls once per day if preferred.
Children 1-5 years: 5mls per day
Children 5-10 years: 5mls twice per day
Children 10 years and over: 5mls two to three times per day.
A response to your question can be expected within 12 -24 hours. If your request requires an immediate response please contact us via phone:
The Base: +64 7 847 0340
Centre Place: +64 7 839 2522
Chartwell: +64 7 854 8342