Junior Immunofort – 45 Tablets
– Vitamins include vitamins B, C, D, E to support healthy immune function
– Minerals include calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron to support immune function, growth and development
– Superfoods include spirulina, broccoli, fruit and wholefood concentrates for fussy eaters and to support a healthy immune system
– Antioxidants inlcude vitamin C, E, zinc and betacarotene
– Nutrients include amino acids, lemon bioflavonoids for added immune support
Beta Carotene (1.5mg) 2500 IU, Iron (as Amino Acid complex) 2.5 mg, Vitamin B 1750 mcg, Iodine (from Kelp) 50 mcg, Vitamin B 2850 mcg, Magnesium (as Amino Acid complex) 5 mg, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 10 mg, Manganese (as Amino Acid complex) 25 mcg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 5 mg, Potassium (as Amino Acid complex) 500 mcg, Vitamin B 61 mg, Zinc (as Amino Acid complex) 1.5 mg, Vitamin B 123 mcg, Folic Acid 5 mcg, Biotin 25 mcg, Choline 5 mcg, Inositol 5 mcg, Para-amino Benzoic Acid 200 mcg,Vitamin C 30 mg, Lemon Bioflavonoids 10 mg, Vitamin D (5mcg) 200IU, Vitamin E (Natural, 10mg) 15 IU, Calcium (as Amino Acid complex) 10 mg, Copper (as Amino Acid complex) 25 mcg
Pineapple Powder, Apple Powder, Papaya Powder, West Indian Cherry, Mango, Whole Food
Kelp, Spirulina,Carrot Powder, Broccoli Powder, Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Beet Greens, Rose Hips, Sunflower Oil, Spinach.
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
Use only as directed and always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Children 2-5 years old: one tablet daily.
Children 6 and over: 1-2 tablets daily.
A response to your question can be expected within 12 -24 hours. If your request requires an immediate response please contact us via phone:
The Base: +64 7 847 0340
Centre Place: +64 7 839 2522
Chartwell: +64 7 854 8342