Harker Herbals BeWell Sinus Clear 200ml
Supports clear sinuses, dries excess mucus and soothes heavy heads. Liquid Dietary Supplement.
Supports clear sinuses, dries excess mucus and soothes heavy heads
– Helps keep sinuses clear
– Helps dry excess mucus
– Soothes the throat and a heavy head
– Includes Echinacea, which clinical research shows supports upper respiratory tract health during winter-related ills.
– Natural lemon flavour
– Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives, vegan-friendly
– Suitable for adults and young adults over 12 years
– Can be taken long term
Each 5ml dose contains:
– Echinacea echinacea purpurea extract equivalent to dry root 998mg
– Pelargonium pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root 150mg
– Elder sambucs nigra extract equivalent to dry flowers 833mg
– Ribwort plantago lanceolata extract equivalent to dry leaf 1330mg
– Horseradish amoracia rusticana extract equivalent to dry root 374mg
– Ginger zingiber officinalis essential oil 1.5mg
In a base of NZ M?nuka honey, organic rice malt, natural sweeteners, natural flavours, citric acid and water.
Always read the label and use as directed. If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical advice. Not to be taken in the first trimester of pregnancy. Not suitable for diabetics.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 90 days of opening.
Formulated in New Zealand from local and imported natural non-GMO ingredients
Dry, scratchy throat and a heavy head
Recommended adult dosage (over 12 years)
Shake well before use.
Get well: To support blocked noses and heavy sinuses, take 5mls up to five times per day.
Get well acute: To support sinuses discharging mucus, take 5-10mls up to five times per day. Take with Harker Herbals Vira Guard for best results
A response to your question can be expected within 12 -24 hours. If your request requires an immediate response please contact us via phone:
The Base: +64 7 847 0340
Centre Place: +64 7 839 2522
Chartwell: +64 7 854 8342