Ethical Nutrients Zinc Fix is a concentrated zinc powder that may help rapidly boost zinc levels and deliver a wide range of therapeutic applications.
– May support normal healthy immune system function – especially during seasonal ills and chills.
– May support normal, healthy respiratory tract function in children.
– May support the body’s natural management of minor wounds, cuts, abrasions and scratches
– Broad spectrum benefits in those with zinc deficiency
– May help maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
– Delicious orange flavour
EACH 1/2 METRIC TEASPOON (1.9g) CONTAINS:
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 605mg
Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn® – Zinc diglycinate) 100mg
Equiv. elemental Zinc 20mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 5mg
No added: Artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children. If symptoms persist see your health professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
Adults & teenagers 14+:
Take 1/2 metric teaspoon (1.9g) in 200mL water once daily with food for up to 3 months.
Children 5-13 years:
Take 1/4 metric teaspoon (0.95g) in 100mL water once daily with food.
A response to your question can be expected within 12 -24 hours. If your request requires an immediate response please contact us via phone:
The Base: +64 7 847 0340
Centre Place: +64 7 839 2522
Chartwell: +64 7 854 8342